Women tell us that our signature program, Radical Self Care, helps them:
- Take time to check-in on how they are doing on their self care and on what is REALLY important to them.
- Meet interesting women, with similar concerns and ideas, who offer support.
- Leave with some practical strategies for next steps in their self care.
Why is this our signature program? We know that women want to contribute in meaningful ways to their families, communities, and organizations. And we know that women are often overwhelmed, feeling rushed or distracted, and under-supported. If we are going to deliver on our life purpose or overriding life intention, we need to be radically well in all ways. As women, looking after ourselves often feels selfish, and sometimes we don’t even know where to start.
Radical Self Care Retreat benefits and takeaways:
- Clarify what self care means to you at this point in time.
- Explore the external and internal constraints faced by today’s women.
- Connect to what is important to you; consider how you may get in your own way, and how to “course correct.”
- Learn the seven essentials of self care.
- Connect with other women dedicated to experiencing well being and their leadership best.
- Experience a community that supports deep transformational work.
- Expand your leadership practices toolkit for managing your energy and sustaining yourself when the going gets tough.
What women are saying about Radical Self Care Retreats:
“Radical Self Care was a calming, restorative day for me. I arrived exhausted and almost defeated and I left energized and with renewed focus and commitment. Being with other women leaders was inspiring, and a vital part of what made this day so helpful to me.” -Sharon Scott, Saskatoon
“I want to thank you for that wonderful workshop. I’ve never felt so supported in my work and dreams.” -Irene Johanson, Calgary
“No matter what stage in life you are at, you will benefit from a retreat to reflect on your self care.” -Shannon Floer, Saskatoon
” Rest and self care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” Eleanor Brown